Monday, November 11, 2013

Bud, not Buddy Figurative Language Project

Here is an example of a slide that meets expectations.  Why do you think it meets expectations?  Add a comment below!

3 comments:

  1. First of all the figurative language is accurate. The explanations are detailed. The image makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this slide meets expectations because the figurative language is underlined,it descibes what the mataphor means, and the picture is with the figurative language. The only thing that is not clear is the credits for the picture, there are none.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Lara that there aren't any mistakes except for the credits for the picture. I think that this slide meets expectations because the picture relates to the figurative language underlined in the sentence. (right side corner, bottom is the picture)

    ReplyDelete

Remember that LARK is the expectation. Is your comment appropriate and kind? Then, by all means, post a comment!