Monday, October 28, 2013

Writing Effective Blog Comments

Please use the following rubric as a guide and example when posting blog comments.  Comment on at least two posts written by members of your book club.  Comments will be due on Fridays.  
Area of Concern

Progressing
Meets
  • Provides a generic compliment or area for improvement
  • Doesn't show careful reading
  • Shows careful reading
  • Provides a compliment or area for improvement
  • Creates dialogue between blogger and reader
  • Shows careful reading
  • Provides a specific compliment or some constructive criticism


I liked the details.
I liked your details especially in the second paragraph.
I liked how you described in detail about why you like pizza.  What is your favorite pizza restaurant?
Your topic was interesting.
Your topic was very interesting. I enjoyed reading it.
Your topic was interesting because I learned a lot about animal abuse.  We need to do something about it now!
You should fix your spelling.
There are a few words that are spelled incorrectly.
I noticed three words that were spelled incorrectly in paragraph 2.  Make sure to edit carefully and take the time to use spell-check.
I don't really agree with what you said.
I don’t agree with your post because I think that Oreos are much better than Negrescos.
You have some interesting points.  However, I don’t agree with all of them.  I think that Oreos are better than Negrescos because they are crunchier and have a better flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that LARK is the expectation. Is your comment appropriate and kind? Then, by all means, post a comment!