Pick one brother and explain why you would/would not like to have him as a friend. Be sure to support your answer with details from the novel. Your answer should be based on the character's feeling, actions, and dialogue.
Image Books by Chris taken from Creative Common License
I would be friends with the two because they have a good friend ship system(nice to each other in lots of occasions). They love to fly kites and I think that's fun because it's a cool way to play with them.I would love to be taught to fly kites with them. They have a good and happy brotherhood.
I would want to be friends with both because Kee-sup needs to do everything for the family and doesn't complain. Young-sup teaches things patiently.I know that because when he was teaching Kee-sup he always did the wrong thing at the wrong time and Young-sup doesn't get mad or frustrated.
I would not like to have Kee sup because he sounds very boring and bossy. Kee sup is so busy so I cant even ask him a question. Kee sup too picky when designing the Kings kite. Kee sup would also get all the attention.
I don't know. because I think I don't know enough about them to say if I would like to be friends with them.But I think I would prefer to be friends to be with young sup,because I think he is nicer.Plus I am like him because we are both are impulsive and I know whats like to be the youngest brother
I am not sure which brother I would like to be friends with, because I still feel that I don't know them well enough. Both Young-sup and Kee-sup even each other out in unexpected way's at times.
If I were to choose one of them to be a friend I would choose Kee-sup, because he cares a lot about you and he supports you in almost everything you need. For example in chapter 9, Kee-sup helped Young-sup because their father said that Kee-sup needed to fly the kite at the festival. But Kee-sup talked to him and said that his father needed to let Young-sup fly the kite because he is the best at flying kites. I also think that Young-sup got a little bit bad and really nervous in the middle of the book, because he wasn't the one to fly the kite at the festival. But then Kee-sup told him everything and he is a little bit happier. But I still think that I would choose Kee-sup as a friend instead of Young-sup.
I'm not so sure, because Kee-sup was very considerate when he told his father that it should be Young-sup that should fly the kite. Also, he was the one that asked his father to pay a little boy to buy the seventh kite. But, Young-sup is very modest, because when he was the one that could fly the kite better then Kee-sup, he didn't brag. And when it was the king that chose Young-sup to fly, he didn't brag. The reason I can't choose, is because modesty and consideration are two very important traits that both characters have.
I would like to be friends with both. I would like to be friends with Young-sup because sometimes he is really nice but sometimes he get`s really mad and when he wants something he goes for it and does not quit. I would also be friends with Kee-sup because he tries to solve the problems by him self and he does not want to make the problem worst. But sometimes he get`s very mad and mean.
I would like to be Young-Sups friend because I think we think and feel alike. For example if it was me having his fillings when his father didn't let him fly the kite I would also be sad and think it was unfair, I would also be stone faced like he was. I also understand his jealousy when his brother went to the mountains. When Kee-Sup told him about the reel if it was me I would have felt all the pride also run out just like him. I also think he has a lot of respect for older just like my family's rule (except my parents). The only differences between us are that he is a boy, that he flies kites well, is the youngest brother and that he has that much respect for his dad.
I think that i like both, because they fight sometimes just like my little brother and i. But i like Yong-Sup don't get almost nothing like i and young sup action is so incredible because his action is very bad
I think I am liking Kee-sup better because he is being nice to his younger brother and I kind of feel bad for Kee-sup because he is going through a lot of pressure. It is very hard being the older sibling.I understand what Kee-sup is going through.
I'm not sure because both have great characteristics,both of them are very obedient,strong and hard working.Kee-sup is the eldest brother,but never gets what he wants and tries to be the "perfect son",since his father wants that.Young-sup is willing to fly the king's kite,and he is very impulsive.He also tries to be the second "perfect son",to keep his family pride and to not get his father angry. -Isa A.
I will pick Young-sup and Kee-sup. I will pick both because it would be fun to play with both of them because there will be a kite for both of them but they could make me a kite. It would be fun to play with them and fly a kite with them and meet the king.
I would not want to have Kee-sup as a friend because he keeps saying mean words to Young-sup like leaper and other stuff so that's why I don't want to have him as a friend
I would like to be friends with young sup because young sup is very active so we would be able to play the whole day and with kee sup it would be boring we would like just sit and eat pop corn while watching tv but with young sup I would go to the hills and fly kites and play
I would like to be friends with Kee-Sup because he is really calm and nice and he is the type of friend that I would like to have because he likes things that I like like flyng kites and I like calmer people like Kee-sup.
I think I would like to have to have Kee-sup as my friend because he is very nice.He relly dosent like doing what he has to but he dosent complain or say anything and that is very nice and brave.
I like to be a friend with Young-sup, because he is good at flying kite and , he will fly the kings kite in the kite festival. I would like for Young-sup to teach me kite fighting.
I think I would like to have young supp as a friend because in the book he is friends with the king and the king is lonely that means that he would help me when I am lonely.
I would not be friends with young-sup because his passion is kite flying and my passion is horseback riding, drawing, and singing. I also wouldn't be friends with him because he's always happy about kite flying. The other reason that I wouldn't be friends with him because he only thinks of kite and I only think of horses and other things.
I would have Young-Sup as a friend because he is always patient, friendly and never lets anybody down.He is very respectful not only with his brother.Young-Sup would teach me a lot of things,for example how to fly a kite.This is why I would have Young-Sup as a friend.
I would like to be friends with Young-Sup, because he is good at flying kites and he is nice. I would also like Young-Sup to teach me kite fighting. Young-Sup is also a trust worthy friend by keeping secrets, etc. He is not a boring kid, he likes to play outside. Young-Sup would be a really good friend.
I would be young-sups friend because we like flying kites. I would also have him as a friend because he will be flying the kings kite. I would ask him to teach me the art of kite fighting.
If I were to be friends with one of the brothers,I would choose Kee-sup because he is very smart and does not like to brag or be in the spotlight. He also likes making other people feel good.
I would love to be Young-Sup's friend because, first, i'd like to learn how it is to be a younger brother to help me appropriately treat my brother. Second, i'd LOVE to learn to fly a kite, like he taught the king, and last, but not least, the book tells me I could trust Young-Sup, and he'd be a true friend for me.
I would like to be Young-Sup's friend because he is the youngest like me and we have the same attitude He also loves to fly kites I remember in chp.4 when he earned the reel and that is really hard working to earn it so it would be fun for him to tell me the strategies to fly a kite, so that's why I want to be friends with Young-Sup
I would like to be friend with Young-sup for a few reasons. The first one is he is about my age and he seems to be friendly for example he never shouts a Kee-sup or his father. Other reason is Young-sup is a very good kite flier and he could teach me. Bye the book I can infer Young-sup has a very exited life and he fights for what he wants for example he really wanted the reel and he tried his best to get it.
I would like to be friends with Kee-sup, because he makes great kites and I want to learn from him. Additionally, Kee-sup is kind: like the time in chapter 9, Kee-sup let Young-sup fly the king's kite.
I would like to be friends with Young- sup because in chapter 1 it explains how he has this talent with kites, and I would like him to teach me how to fly kites so well. Also Young-sup is friends with the king and if I were friends with Young-sup the king could be my friend too!
I would be friends with the two because they have a good friend ship system(nice to each other in lots of occasions). They love to fly kites and I think that's fun because it's a cool way to play with them.I would love to be taught to fly kites with them. They have a good and happy brotherhood.
ReplyDeleteI would want to be friends with both because Kee-sup needs to do everything for the family and doesn't complain. Young-sup teaches things patiently.I know that because when he was teaching Kee-sup he always did the wrong thing at the wrong time and Young-sup doesn't get mad or frustrated.
ReplyDeleteI would not like to have Kee sup because he sounds very boring and bossy. Kee sup is so busy so I cant even ask him a question. Kee sup too picky when designing the Kings kite. Kee sup would also get all the attention.
ReplyDeleteI don't know. because I think I don't know enough about them to say if I would like to be friends with them.But I think I would prefer to be friends to be with young sup,because I think he is nicer.Plus I am like him because we are both are impulsive and I know whats like to be the youngest brother
ReplyDeleteI am not sure which brother I would like to be friends with, because I still feel that I don't know them well enough. Both Young-sup and Kee-sup even each other out in unexpected way's at times.
ReplyDeleteIf I were to choose one of them to be a friend I would choose Kee-sup, because he cares a lot about you and he supports you in almost everything you need. For example in chapter 9, Kee-sup helped Young-sup because their father said that Kee-sup needed to fly the kite at the festival. But Kee-sup talked to him and said that his father needed to let Young-sup fly the kite because he is the best at flying kites. I also think that Young-sup got a little bit bad and really nervous in the middle of the book, because he wasn't the one to fly the kite at the festival. But then Kee-sup told him everything and he is a little bit happier. But I still think that I would choose Kee-sup as a friend instead of Young-sup.
ReplyDeleteI'm not so sure, because Kee-sup was very considerate when he told his father that it should be Young-sup that should fly the kite. Also, he was the one that asked his father to pay a little boy to buy the seventh kite. But, Young-sup is very modest, because when he was the one that could fly the kite better then Kee-sup, he didn't brag. And when it was the king that chose Young-sup to fly, he didn't brag. The reason I can't choose, is because modesty and consideration are two very important traits that both characters have.
ReplyDeleteI would like to be friends with both. I would like to be friends with Young-sup because sometimes he is really nice but sometimes he get`s really mad and when he wants something he goes for it and does not quit. I would also be friends with Kee-sup because he tries to solve the problems by him self and he does not want to make the problem worst. But sometimes he get`s very mad and mean.
ReplyDeleteI would like to be Young-Sups friend because I think we think and feel alike. For example if it was me having his fillings when his father didn't let him fly the kite I would also be sad and think it was unfair, I would also be stone faced like he was. I also understand his jealousy when his brother went to the mountains. When Kee-Sup told him about the reel if it was me I would have felt all the pride also run out just like him. I also think he has a lot of respect for older just like my family's rule (except my parents). The only differences between us are that he is a boy, that he flies kites well, is the youngest brother and that he has that much respect for his dad.
ReplyDeleteI think that i like both, because they fight sometimes just like my little brother and i. But i like Yong-Sup don't get almost nothing like i and young sup action is so incredible because his action is very bad
ReplyDeleteI think I am liking Kee-sup better because he is being nice to his younger brother and I kind of feel bad for Kee-sup because he is going through a lot of pressure. It is very hard being the older sibling.I understand what Kee-sup is going through.
ReplyDeleteI like them both because they are both nice. Kee-sup admits things and Young-Sup would give me good advice and he is good at teaching/giving advices.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure because both have great characteristics,both of them are very obedient,strong and hard working.Kee-sup is the eldest brother,but never gets what he wants and tries to be the "perfect son",since his father wants that.Young-sup is willing to fly the king's kite,and he is very impulsive.He also tries to be the second "perfect son",to keep his family pride and to not get his father angry.
ReplyDelete-Isa A.
I will pick Young-sup and Kee-sup. I will pick both because it would be fun to play with both of them because there will be a kite for both of them but they could make me a kite. It would be fun to play with them and fly a kite with them and meet the king.
ReplyDeleteI would not want to have Kee-sup as a friend because he keeps saying mean words to Young-sup like leaper and other stuff so that's why I don't want to have him as a friend
ReplyDeleteI would like to be friends with young sup because young sup is very active so we would be able to play the whole day and with kee sup it would be boring we would like just sit and eat pop corn while watching tv but with young sup I would go to the hills and fly kites and play
ReplyDeleteI like better Young sup because he is nicer then kee sup. I like Young sup because he plays more.
ReplyDeleteI would like to be friends with Kee-Sup because he is really calm and nice and he is the type of friend that I would like to have because he likes things that I like like flyng kites and I like calmer people like Kee-sup.
ReplyDeleteI think I would like to have to have Kee-sup as my friend because he is very nice.He relly dosent like doing what he has to but he dosent complain or say anything and that is very nice and brave.
ReplyDeleteI like to be a friend with Young-sup, because he is good at flying kite and , he will fly the kings kite in the kite festival. I would like for Young-sup to teach me kite fighting.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI would want to be Young-Sup's friend because he is funny, nice, active, respectful, and confident.
ReplyDeleteI think I would like to have young supp as a friend because in the book he is friends with the king and the king is lonely that means that he would help me when I am lonely.
ReplyDeleteI would not be friends with young-sup because his passion is kite flying and my passion is horseback riding, drawing, and singing. I also wouldn't be friends with him because he's always happy about kite flying. The other reason that I wouldn't be friends with him because he only thinks of kite and I only think of horses and other things.
ReplyDeleteI would have Young-Sup as a friend because he is always patient, friendly and never lets anybody down.He is very respectful not only with his brother.Young-Sup would teach me a lot of things,for example how to fly a kite.This is why I would have Young-Sup as a friend.
ReplyDeleteI would like to be friends with Young-Sup, because he is good at flying kites and he is nice. I would also like Young-Sup to teach me kite fighting. Young-Sup is also a trust worthy friend by keeping secrets, etc. He is not a boring kid, he likes to play outside. Young-Sup would be a really good friend.
ReplyDeleteI would be young-sups friend because we like flying kites. I would also have him as a friend because he will be flying the kings kite. I would ask him to teach me the art of kite fighting.
ReplyDeleteI like to be friends with Young-sup because he can teach me to fly a kite perfectly.I want to be in a kite festival its seems really cool!
ReplyDeleteIf I were to be friends with one of the brothers,I would choose Kee-sup because he is very smart and does not like to brag or be in the spotlight. He also likes making other people feel good.
ReplyDeleteI would like to be friends Young-sup because he was nice to the king so he mite be nice to me.
ReplyDeleteI would like to be Young-Sup's friend because he is strong friendly and helpful
ReplyDeleteI would like to have young-sup as a friend because he seems more fun then kee-sup, and young-sup is has a sense of humor.
ReplyDeleteI would love to be Young-Sup's friend because, first, i'd like to learn how it is to be a younger brother to help me appropriately treat my brother. Second, i'd LOVE to learn to fly a kite, like he taught the king, and last, but not least, the book tells me I could trust Young-Sup, and he'd be a true friend for me.
ReplyDeleteI would like to be Young-Sup's friend because he is the youngest like me and we have the same attitude He also loves to fly kites I remember in chp.4 when he earned the reel and that is really hard working to earn it so it would be fun for him to tell me the strategies to fly a kite, so that's why I want to be friends with Young-Sup
ReplyDeleteI would like to be friend with Young-sup for a few reasons. The first one is he is about my age and he seems to be friendly for example he never shouts a Kee-sup or his father. Other reason is Young-sup is a very good kite flier and he could teach me. Bye the book I can infer Young-sup has a very exited life and he fights for what he wants for example he really wanted the reel and he tried his best to get it.
ReplyDeleteI would like to be friends with Kee-sup, because he makes great kites and I want to learn from him. Additionally, Kee-sup is kind: like the time in chapter 9, Kee-sup let Young-sup fly the king's kite.
ReplyDeleteI would like to be friends with Young- sup because in chapter 1 it explains how he has this talent with kites, and I would like him to teach me how to fly kites so well. Also Young-sup is friends with the king and if I were friends with Young-sup the king could be my friend too!
ReplyDelete